Monday, August 26, 2013

Temples!

On Saturday August 24 my dear brother went through the Jordan River Temple for the first time to receive his Endowments!!!!
I'm truly blessed to have had the opportunity to still be here for my brothers endowments. Words cannot describe how I felt being able to share such a great experience with my brother and family. 

Today I had the amazing opportunity to go to the Salt Lake Temple to see the live session with a dear friend of mine. All I can say I wow! It was beautiful and the spirit is so strong! I would definitely recommend all those who have the chance to come to Salt Lake City to take the opportunity to go the the Salt Lake Temple.
 
The Temple truly is the House of God. as soon as you enter you can feel at peace and the spirit is with you constantly. There is no doubt that the Lord's presence dwells in all his Holy Temples.  I'm so grateful to have been raised in the church. I'm grateful to those missionaries who came knocking on my parents door so that many more of our generations will have the blessing to be part of this true, amazing, Christ-like church. I'm blessed to have Temples surrounding me from all sides.

D&C 97:15-16

15 And inasmuch as my people build a house unto me in the name of the Lord, and do not suffer any unclean thing to come into it, that it be not defiled, my glory shall rest upon it;

16 Yea, and my presence shall be there, for I will come into it, and all the pure in heart that shall come into it shall see God.

No comments:

Post a Comment