Friday, May 3, 2013

IT'S HERE!!!!

Dear Sister Valenzuela:

You are hereby called as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Argentina Resistencia Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.

You are to report to the Provo Missionary Training Center Wednesday, September 11, 2013 to preach the gospel in the Spanish language.















I received my call on a Thursday and had to wait a whole day to open my call, imagine the torture of waiting after so long!!!





I never would have imagined Argentina!! As I read this I felt this peace that this is where I am needed it may not be an easy journey, but I know the Lord will be by my side at all the times.



1 comment:

  1. Mi preciosa niña,ups!!a partir de esta noche Sister Valenzuela; escribo estas palabras un día antes de que entres al MTC. para decirte lo orgulloso que me siento al tenerte como mi hija y ahora como una representante de nuestro Señor a quien tu sabes que yo también amo con todo mi corazón, y el dejar que tu te me vayas tan lejos es una muestra de mi amor por el, de otro modo sorry pero no te separas para nada, de mi lado, pero le amo tanto que le dejo a mi hija amada para que el te guíe y te lleve por donde él sabe que se te necesita.
    Por ahora adios mi niña hasta que nos comuniquemos nuevamente te doy mi bendición como patriarca de nuestra familia y como obispo de tu barrio, y te espero para estrecharte entre mis brazos y apretarte con fuerza a mi pecho. y hope nunca te me vayas tan lejos otra vez, love you, love you...

    ReplyDelete